- 1 part absinthe
- 2 parts light rum
- 2 parts pineapple juice
- 1 part orange liquor
Civilization begins with distillation.
- 1 jigger St. Germaine elderflower liquor
- 3 jiggers tequila repisado
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp honey
- Fizzy water
- 3 mint leaves
Crush the mint in shaker with muddler. Add liquor, lemon, honey. Stir to dissolve the honey before adding ice. Ice. Shake. Pour over a couple cubes, top with fizzy water. Garnish with a sprig of mint.
- Your trusty (and sharp!) chef knife
- Large bowl
- Big shallow saucepan or big sauté pan
- Tongs or a big spoon
- Tbsp and tsp for measuring or you can eyeball it if you’re sassy
- 5 parts Ito En unsweetened green tea
- 1 part Bombay dry gin
- 4 parts ice cold Angry Orchard hard cider
- 1 part St. Germain elderflower liquor
Shake St. Germain over ice and pour into the cider.
- 2 parts mango nectar
- 2 part Malibu rum
- 1 parts light rum
- 1 part half and half
- 2 drop vanilla extract
Shake over ice until frothy. Derve in a rocks. Garnish with fruits and a tiny umbrella.
- 1/10 green Chartreuse
- 1/10 sweet vermouth
- 2/10 Irish whiskey
- 6/10 whole milk
Shake vigorously with ice until frothy. Serve in a rocks glass. Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
- Squeeze the juice of half a fresh organic locally grown lime or use one tablespoon of shit lime juice from the grocery bottle of pasteurized lime juice (deemed not as good as adjectivated by the word “shit” but you can still get lime flavor if you go down this road but you should always prefer a corpse in hand whether it be fruit, vegetable, protein. Less pre-process is more better for your body…like walking barefoot. I digress.).
- BTW, squeeze or pour the lime juice into a glass. This pasteurization diatribe is relevant to a single serving. Sorry, not party dose tonight.
- Tablespoon of honey
- Two drops of vanilla extract or grind up some delicious vanilla beans. Actually split open the vanilla pod with a razor and scrape out the oily beans inside. They are amazing. Make a unicorn. Fly away.
- Mix up the lime juice, honey, vanilla with a tiny little whisk that only pretentious people pretending to be mixologists possess.
- Fill to the brim with soda water AKA fizzy water AKA this soda doesn’t have any flavor AKA diabeties-free soda
- Write a blog post about it