Even when we think about the future, we don’t think of our future normally as experiences. We think of our future as anticipated memories.
—Daniel Kahneman, economic psychologist, Nobel laureate
My real guru to teach me the value of compassion is my mother.
—Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama
Our love is true.
It’s why we fight.
What we defend.
And though our love is new and still beginning
It will be the end.
The world we knew, washed away.
The life we led, led us astray.
Now we face our greatest foe.
But we fear not, for we know:
Our love survives.
It will never die.
It will outlive the earth, the sun, and the sky.
Our love destroys anything in our way.
From the cities we burned, to the fools we betray.
Our love survives, it will always be.
No matter if we die or we live eternally.
The real devil is the people who convinced you that the devil is real.
High hills and caves spills
shadow in the valley creed.
Where we pale on planes of never earth.
Come fey my love, dye me in your true color.
- Love unites and promotes humanity. This is a universal truth put forth by all the prophets, even the Deceived.
- The universe is God. Your environment is God. You are God. Acquiring knowledge and understanding about your universe, your environment, yourself—these bring you closer to God.
- There is no deity, there is no man-god. God is an experience, not a deity. Every moment of your experience is eternal: you are with God always.
- There is no afterlife. Belief in afterlife is immoral and is perpetuated by the Deceived. It encourages disassociation from your life now and your environment now; disassociation from the true God.
- Life is violent, death is inevitable. You must accept it and never fear it. Violence and death create change. Change is the only constant.
- Fight against your darkness. Every being is brought into the world as an animal: this is darkness. Finding the light is learned. Seek to expel the darkness by bringing knowledge into the world. Practice discipline and self-awareness to overcome your animal nature. Do not neglect or deny your animal nature. Know it thoroughly so that you may conquer it completely and not be led by it. Find the light and perceive the light. Go into the light. Good things will happen.
Leland, the time has come for you to seek the path. Your soul has set you face to face with a clear light. And you are now about to experience it in its reality. Wherein all things are like the void and cloudless sky. And the naked spotless intellect is like a transparent vacuum. Without circumference or center. Leland, in this moment know yourself. And abide in that state. Look to the light, Leland. Find the light. Into the light.
It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.