- 1 jigger St. Germaine elderflower liquor
- 3 jiggers tequila repisado
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp honey
- Fizzy water
- 3 mint leaves
Crush the mint in shaker with muddler. Add liquor, lemon, honey. Stir to dissolve the honey before adding ice. Ice. Shake. Pour over a couple cubes, top with fizzy water. Garnish with a sprig of mint.
- Your trusty (and sharp!) chef knife
- Large bowl
- Big shallow saucepan or big sauté pan
- Tongs or a big spoon
- Tbsp and tsp for measuring or you can eyeball it if you’re sassy
Continue reading “Apples and Sausage”
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 Bartlett pear
Cube pear. Add almond milk and 2 slivers of fresh ginger using a peeler into saucepan. Bring almond milk to simmer over medium-low heat. Stir in oats and cubed pear, stirring occasionally. Simmer for 2 min. Stir in cinnamon. Serve hot. Makes 2 servings.
- 1 package artificial crab meat (flake style works best)
- 3 strips of cooked turkey bacon, chop up
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, fine chop
- 1/2 mango, dice
- 1/4 juicy lime squeezed juice (1/2 or whole lime if is a dry one)
- 3 tbsp olive oil mayo
Mix that up in a mix bowl, salt and pepper to taste. Serve on toasted whole grain English muffin or sandwich thin.