- 1 jigger St. Germaine elderflower liquor
- 3 jiggers tequila repisado
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp honey
- Fizzy water
- 3 mint leaves
Crush the mint in shaker with muddler. Add liquor, lemon, honey. Stir to dissolve the honey before adding ice. Ice. Shake. Pour over a couple cubes, top with fizzy water. Garnish with a sprig of mint.
- Your trusty (and sharp!) chef knife
- Large bowl
- Big shallow saucepan or big sauté pan
- Tongs or a big spoon
- Tbsp and tsp for measuring or you can eyeball it if you’re sassy
Continue reading “Apples and Sausage”
- 1 part spiced rum (Captain Morgan)
- 1 part white rum (Bacardi)
- 1 part amaretto (Disaronno)
- 4 parts rice milk
- 2 dashes of ground cinnamon
Mix it all up in a shaker with a few ice cubes. Pour. Enjoy.
Goes great with Mexican food but also delightful as a Xmas cocktail.
- 4 parts ice cold Angry Orchard hard cider
- 1 part St. Germain elderflower liquor
Shake St. Germain over ice and pour into the cider.
- 2 parts mango nectar
- 2 part Malibu rum
- 1 parts light rum
- 1 part half and half
- 2 drop vanilla extract
Shake over ice until frothy. Derve in a rocks. Garnish with fruits and a tiny umbrella.
- 1/10 green Chartreuse
- 1/10 sweet vermouth
- 2/10 Irish whiskey
- 6/10 whole milk
Shake vigorously with ice until frothy. Serve in a rocks glass. Garnish with a maraschino cherry.